Kamis, 27 Agustus 2009

BoA - So much in love / saranghae yo

ooohh i love this song!! lagunya T.O.P banget! terus tadinya aku mau kayak blog atika gitu cool ada pencetannya tapi ga ngerti jadi yah aku pake cara manual hehehe

So Much In Love

so much in love Thank you
You always held me in your embrace
I know that we will be together forever
oh yeah alright

In the eye blinding sunlight
We start yet another new day oh yeah~
I feel you as the wind passes us oh baby~

Since sometime, you filled up my whole heart
Now I cant even imagine, living without you

so much in love Thank you
You always held me in your embrace
I know that we will be together forever
oh yeah alright

Whenever I am having a hard time
You always came to me oh yeah~
You held me silently and gave me courage oh baby~

I didnt know before, how precious you were
Now, no one can take your place

so much in love I love you
You are my everything in my life
I believe that we wil together forever
oh yeah alright

so much in love Thank you
You always held me in your embrace
I know that we will be together forever
oh yeah alright

so much in love I love you
You are my everything in my life
I believe that we wil together forever
oh yeah alright

0 komentar: